For some of our patients, no amount of mascara is able to provide the thick, full eyelashes they desire. Long, full eyelashes define your eyes and contribute to the general attractiveness of your face. If you are unhappy with lasyoung woman looks at the camera, her hand in her hairhes that are short and thin, we can help with Latisse treatment.
Latisse is a topical treatment to help people enhance the appearance of inadequate lashes. When applied nightly to your upper lashes, Latisse can provide longer, darker, thicker eyelashes. It is an ideal option if you:
- Want eyelashes that people notice
- Are frustrated with the time and effort required to maintain eyelash extensions
- Want to look your best without wearing mascara
- Have lost some of the eyelash length and fullness you once had
- Have genetically thin, sparse eyelashes
Noticeable eyelash growth typically begins to emerge in about four to eight weeks, although the process can take longer for some patients. Once your eyelashes have reached their desired length, you can maintain your results by applying Latisse two or three times a week. Once you stop using the product, your lashes will eventually return to their original appearance.