PicoSure and PicoWay are both laser systems used for various skin treatments. Though the names of these two lasers might sound similar, there are some key differences between the two brands in terms of their technology and treatment target areas. Here’s a brief comparison of these systems in the context of laser tattoo removal.
- Utilizes a picosecond laser technology
- Primarily used for tattoo removal, pigmented lesion removal, and skin revitalization
- Can effectively treat a wide range of tattoo colors and types of pigmented lesions
- Provides shorter treatment sessions and fewer overall treatments compared to traditional lasers
- Utilizes a picosecond laser technology as well
- Primarily used for tattoo removal, pigmented lesion removal, and skin rejuvenation
- Known for its high peak power and dual wavelength capabilities, allowing for precise and effective treatment
- Can treat a wide variety of tattoo colors, including stubborn pigments such as blue and green
PicoWay Before & After
Laser Tattoo Removal in Nanaimo
Contact us for a complimentary, personalized consultation with one of our expert aestheticians to determine if the PicoWay advanced tattoo removal system is the right choice for you.
Send Us a Message
"*" indicates required fields